NETANYA, Israel, Oct. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq:RADA) announces the selection by Boeing Directed Energy Systems of its tactical radar, the MHR – Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radar – for evaluation of its operability as part of Boeing's Directed Energy tactical systems. Field testing of the MHR, which was recently delivered to Boeing, will begin in the near future.
The MHR will be on display at AUSA 2013, October 21-23, Washington, D.C., Israel Pavilion, Hall B, Stand 2349.
The MHR - an S-Band, Software-Defined, Pulse-Doppler, AESA radar - has sophisticated beam forming capabilities and advanced signal processing, provides multiple missions on each radar platform, and offers unprecedented performance-to-price ratio. It is compact and mobile, delivering ideal organic, tactical surveillance solutions for force and border protection applications such as C-RAM, C-UAS, GMTI, air surveillance, and more.According to Zvi Alon, RADA's CEO, "We are very pleased with Boeing's selection of our unique MHR, which is a vote of confidence by a world-leading defense integrator. Interest has also been expressed by other parties regarding the integration of the radar into additional tactical systems." About RADA RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. is an Israel-based defense electronics contractor. The Company specializes in the development, production, and sale of Tactical Land Radars for force and border protection, Inertial Navigation Systems for air and land applications, and Avionics Systems and Upgrades.
CONTACT: RADA Dubi Sella (CBDO) Tel: +972-9-892-1111 email@example.com www.rada.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV