WOODSTOCK, ON, Oct. 17, 2013 /CNW/ - The Board of Directors of Contrans Group Inc. ("Contrans") (TSX Symbol CSS) announced today that it has declared a dividend of $0.125 per outstanding Class A Subordinate Voting Share and Class B Multiple Voting Share, payable on November 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 31, 2013.
For Canadian resident shareholders the dividend declared is designated as an "eligible dividend" for purposes of the enhanced dividend tax credit rules contained in the Income Tax Act ( Canada) and any corresponding provincial and territorial tax legislation.
Contrans has been providing freight transportation services since 1985. With approximately 1,500 power units and 2,500 trailers under management, Contrans is one of the largest freight transportation companies in Canada.
SOURCE Contrans Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV