- Reach for Guideline-recommended Antibiotics, Even in Severe Community-Acquired Pneumonia:This report will have primary care physicians re-thinking use of expensive broad-spectrum antibiotics for even their very sick patients.
- Primary Care Physicians Play Key Role in Promoting HPV Vaccine to Boys' Parents: One major factor contributing to low vaccination rates in boys is a lack of information and understanding about HPV disease and the vaccine, which can prevent genital warts and anogenital cancers.
- Antibiotic Scripts for Acute Respiratory Infections More Likely at Day's End: The drive to reduce inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics in primary care may need to incorporate creative new tactics: clinic siestas come to mind.
- Comprehensive STD Testing Improves Patient Outcomes: STD organisms are all part of an ecological pool that share one thing in common: sex. Comprehensive screening for sexually transmitted disease pathogens is now recommended.
ConsultantLive Reports From Infectious Disease Conference 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts