HAMILTON, Bermuda, Oct. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. ("CME" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:CETV) (Prague Stock Exchange:CETV) today announced changes in the Company's executive management.
David Sach, Chief Financial Officer, will leave CME effective October 29, 2013. David Sturgeon has been appointed as the Company's principal financial officer and will become the acting Chief Financial Officer while CME engages in a search for a permanent replacement. Mr. Sturgeon has served as Deputy Chief Financial Officer of CME since July 2009.
Anthony Chhoy, Executive Vice President, Strategic Planning and Operations, will leave the Company effective November 15, 2013. The general directors of each of the country operations will report directly to Christoph Mainusch, co-Chief Executive Officer of CME.About CME CME is a media and entertainment company operating leading businesses in six Central and Eastern European markets with an aggregate population of approximately 50 million people. CME broadcasts television channels in Bulgaria (bTV, bTV Cinema, bTV Comedy, bTV Action, bTV Lady and Ring.bg), Croatia (Nova TV, Doma, Nova World and Mini TV), the Czech Republic (TV Nova, Nova Cinema, Nova Sport, Fanda, Smichov, Telka and MTV Czech), Romania (PRO TV, PRO TV International, Acasa, Acasa Gold, PRO Cinema, Sport.ro, MTV Romania, PRO TV Chisinau and Acasa Moldova), the Slovak Republic (TV Markíza, Doma, Dajto and Fooor), and Slovenia (POP TV, Kanal A, BRIO, OTO and KINO). CME also operates Voyo, the pan-regional video-on-demand service. CME is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market and the Prague Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CETV."
CONTACT: Mark Kobal Head of Investor Relations Central European Media Enterprises Krizeneckeho nam. 1078/5 152 00 Praha 5 Czech Republic +420 242 465 576 firstname.lastname@example.org www.cme.net
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV