JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW), a leading provider of Internet services and online marketing solutions for small businesses, today announced that its popular Custom Website by Web.com product now includes mobile website support, optimizing the mobile browsing experience on small business websites. Previously offered as an add-on service, small business owners can now rest assured that potential customers can quickly and easily navigate the business' website to find the information they need, no matter what device customers are using – smartphone, tablet or PC.
Recent studies have shown the increase in web searches conducted on a mobile device, and the importance of those searches to local small businesses. According to MarketingSherpa 1, 95 percent of smartphones searches related to local information and 77 percent of smartphone users contact local businesses based on mobile searches.
"Consumers think mobile first and small business owners need to provide a strong experience for potential and existing customers regardless of whether they are browsing on a smartphone, tablet or desktop PC," said Aman Devgan, senior vice president of marketing for Web.com. "Integrating mobile website support into our robust Custom Website by Web.com product provides small business owners with the mobile web capabilities they need without hassle or worry, so they can focus on running a successful business instead of re-coding content."Custom Website by Web.com includes professional website design, copywriting, website hosting, domain name registration, search engine optimization, online marketing and analytics. The integration of mobile website support re-works sites with:
- Easy-to-navigate, simple-to-use interfaces to easily find desired information
- Tab environment with rich images and text for full-featured design
- Click-to-find capability for one-click email, dial, etc.
- Analytics to gauge mobile traffic results
CONTACT: Drew Crowell GolinHarris for Web.com 972.341.2581 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV