PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETM), the leader in pet specialty retail, today announced, in connection with its 2013 Analyst Day to be held at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, that it is reaffirming its full year 2013 annual guidance for the following results:
- Total sales growth in the range of 3 to 4 percent.
- Earnings per share in the range of $3.88 to $3.98.
- Earnings before tax margin expansion of 20 to 40 basis points.
- Comparable store sales growth in the range of 3 to 4 percent.
Third Quarter 2013 Guidance
The Company today also provided an update on its guidance for the third quarter of 2013. For the third quarter, PetSmart continues to expect the following:
- Earnings per share in the range of $0.83 to $0.87.
- Earnings before tax margin expansion of 30 to 40 basis points.
For the third quarter of 2013, PetSmart now expects:
- Comparable store sales growth to be in the range of 2.2 to 2.5 percent, compared with its previous guidance of 3 to 4 percent.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts