CHERRY HILL, N.J. , Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®, announced that it will hire 140 experienced Mortgage Loan Officers (MLOs) to support the bank's mortgage business.
"As more home buyers look to TD Bank for financing options, we are dedicated to growing our team to meet the needs of our customers," said Mike Copley, Executive Vice President, Retail Lending, TD Bank. "Our commitment to legendary customer experiences and responsible lending practices has allowed us to grow our mortgage business through the economic downturn and we're excited to expand our team with new MLOs who share our passion for helping consumers buy their home."
TD Bank's conservative approach to lending enabled the bank to avoid the credit problems that impacted other financial institutions and allowed the bank to expand its lending business through the economic downturn. Since 2010, TD has seen a compounded annual growth rate of 29 percent in mortgage originations.
TD Bank's loan origination strategy is focused on providing customers with simple products that are easy to understand and suited to their individual needs. TD offers a simplified product set including FHA, conforming and jumbo loans at competitive interest rates with a legendary customer service experience.Experienced and professional mortgage loan officers who are interested in working for TD Bank can visit http://www.tdbank.com/careers/careers.html for more information on our open positions. About TD
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV