PITTSBURGH, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, invites the community of Casper to their three-day grand opening weekend. The celebration begins on Friday, October 25 at the retailer's new location at the Eastridge Mall (601 SE Wyoming Blvd.) and continues through Sunday, October 27. Special extended store hours will be in effect for Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), Saturday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and Sunday ( 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host a variety of giveaways, including a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Friday and Saturday, a free Under Armour Tech™ T-shirt for the first 100 people in line on Saturday and a free Scratch & Win card, where every card is a winner, for the first 100 adults in line on Sunday.*
On Sunday, U.S. Olympic Gold medalist Rulon Gardner will make an appearance in-store from 12:30-2:30 p.m.** Garner, a Wyoming native, was the gold medal winner in Greco-Roman wrestling at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia.
"DICK'S Sporting Goods is excited to become a member of the Casper community with the opening of our first store in Wyoming," said Lauren Hobart , Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods. "With unsurpassed customer service and the best products in the industry, we are the equipment solution for athletes of all ages."The Casper location will be the retailer's 1 st store in the state of Wyoming and its 547 th nationwide. The new store will feature over 40 in-store services performed by DICK'S certified PROS in Golf, Bike, Hunting, Fishing, Team Sports and more. Visit www.DicksSportingGoodsOnline.com/GrandOpen/Casper for more details. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one per person. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV