PITTSBURGH, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, invites the community of Bowling Green to their three-day grand opening weekend. The celebration begins on Friday, October 25 at the retailer's new location at Gary Farms (2300 Gary Farms Blvd) and continues through Sunday, October 27. Special extended store hours will be in effect for Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), Saturday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and Sunday ( 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host a variety of giveaways, including a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Friday and Saturday, a free Under Armour Tech™ T-shirt for the first 100 people in line on Saturday and a free Scratch & Win card, where every card is a winner, for the first 100 adults in line on Sunday.*
On Sunday, former University of Kentucky basketball player Ron Mercer will make an appearance in-store from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.** Mercer was the 1997 SEC Conference Player of the year who would go on to average over 13 points per game over eight seasons in the NBA.
"We look forward to opening our new DICK'S Sporting Goods in Bowling Green, becoming part of the community and serving athletes of all ages by providing them the equipment they need to excel," said Lauren Hobart , Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods.The Bowling Green location will be the retailer's 9 th store in the state of Kentucky and its 544 th nationwide. The new store will feature over 40 in-store services performed by DICK'S certified PROS in Golf, Bike, Hunting, Fishing, Team Sports and more. Visit www.DicksSportingGoodsOnline.com/GrandOpen/BowlingGreen for more details. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one per person. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV