Like a long-awaited sequel to a Halloween thriller, the Monster Taco is back on the menu at Jack in the Box® restaurants. But unlike the ghosts, ghouls and goblins that’ll vanish after Hallows’ Eve, Jack’s Monster Taco is here to stay. In fact, Jack in the Box has monstrous plans for its Monster Taco and will leverage its delectable appeal for future variations.
“With Halloween approaching, this is the perfect time to announce the return of our Monster Taco,” said Iwona Alter, Division Vice President of Menu Strategy at Jack in the Box. “We’re not only bringing back a guest favorite, we’re planning to add new variations of our Monster Taco.”
Available for just $1.29, plus tax, at participating restaurants, Jack’s Monster Taco is a twist on the classic Jack in the Box taco, only larger. It is served topped with shredded lettuce, American cheese and taco sauce.
[ Note to media: Visit the online press room at jackinthebox.com for a high-res image of the Monster Taco.]About Jack in the Box Inc. Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 21 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with approximately 600 restaurants in 46 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. For more information on Jack in the Box and Qdoba, including franchising opportunities, visit www.jackinthebox.com or www.qdoba.com. Follow Jack in the Box on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV