IBM (IBM) estimates, price target were cut at BMO Capital. Estimates were cut through 2014. Company is seeing slower growth, BMO Capital said. Market Perform rating and new $195 price target.
Merck (MRK) estimates, price target were lowered at BMO Capital. Shares are now seen reaching $48. Estimates also were cut, given lower expected Januvia growth, BMO Capital said. Market Perform rating.
SanDisk (SNDK) estimates, price target were raised at Jefferies. Company has benefited from secular shift toward SSD, Jefferies said. Buy rating and new $75 price target.
United Rental (URI) estimates, price target were increased at UBS. Effective operational execution lends confidence to continued growth, UBS said. Buy rating and new $71 price target.Yahoo! (YHOO) estimates, price target were increased at BMO Capital. Estimates were raised through 2014. Company is keeping a higher stake in Alibaba, BMO Capital said. Market Perform rating and new $32 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV