NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Akamai (AKAM) was upgraded at DA Davidson to buy from neutral. $62 price target. Company is leveraged to growing demand for fast delivery of digital content.
Alliant Techsystems (ATK) upgraded at RBC Capital to outperform from sector perform. $122 price target. Sporting business should drive future growth, RBC Capital said.
Best Buy (BBY) was upgraded at Oppenheimer to outperform. $50 price target. Turnaround story still has legs, Oppenheimer said.Cliffs Natural (CLF) was upgraded at Cowen to market perform from underperform. $20 price target. Investor sentiment is negative, but the company has potential catalysts on the horizon, Cowen said. Clorox (CLX) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to underweight from equal-weight. Slowing U.S. consumer spending and increased competitive environment, Morgan Stanley said. Valuation call, based on an $83 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV