NetProspex, the leading provider of B2B sales and marketing data services, today announced the launch of NetProspex Data Enrichment for Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO). This new solution integrates directly into a company’s instance of Marketo to enrich contact records by appending and normalizing critical information about the contact and company. This leads to smarter segmentation and lead scoring, as well as better conversion rates from registration forms.
Despite the tremendous benefits that marketing automation platforms can deliver, many marketers struggle with flaws in the data they feed into those systems, such as missing or inaccurate contact information, or different types of data coming in from disparate systems including forms and other lead generation channels. The NetProspex Data Enrichment Connector for Marketo alleviates these issues and streamlines the management of marketing data by automatically normalizing and enriching existing and incoming contact records.
“Complete and actionable data can be the difference between good marketing automation programs and those that have a profoundly positive impact on both lead generation efforts and the bottom line,” said Robin Bordoli, VP of Partner Ecosystems at Marketo. “The NetProspex Data Enrichment integration provides a valuable tool our customers can use to maximize their investment in Marketo and the success of their campaigns.”
Integrated into a Marketo Smart Campaign, and leveraging Marketo Webhook technology, the Data Enrichment solution can append information to improve lead scoring, nurturing, routing and segmentation. Installed in minutes, the connector enables marketers to:
- Automatically add missing information, such as job titles, phone numbers and email address to leads
- Append contact and firmographic data, such as revenue, company size and industry
- Normalize and clean the data entering the database to prevent issues with campaign execution and success
- Optimize forms for conversion by collecting only basic contact information and making room for questions that uncover buying triggers and increasing form completions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts