SAN DIEGO, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxwell Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: MXWL) will issue its financial results news release for the quarter ended September 30, 2013, at 4 p.m. (EDT) on October 24, 2013. Management will conduct a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss reported results and the future outlook one hour later, at 5 p.m. (EDT).
The news release will be distributed by wire and posted simultaneously on the Company's website, http://investors.maxwell.com, at 4 p.m. (EDT) on October 24. Anyone wishing to be added to the Company's email distribution list for news releases may do so by calling (858) 503-3434.
The public is invited to listen to the conference call by dialing, toll-free (866) 952-1906 from the U.S. and Canada, or (785) 424-1825 for international callers, and entering the conference ID, MAXWELL. The conference call, webcast and subsequent archived replay may be accessed via the following link: http://investors.maxwell.com.Maxwell is a global leader in the development and manufacture of innovative, cost effective energy storage and power delivery solutions. Our ultracapacitor products provide safe and reliable power solutions for applications in consumer and industrial electronics, transportation, renewable energy and information technology. Our CONDIS® high-voltage grading and coupling capacitors help to ensure the safety and reliability of electric utility infrastructure and other applications involving transport, distribution and measurement of high-voltage electrical energy. Our radiation-mitigated microelectronic products include power modules, memory modules and single board computers that incorporate powerful commercial silicon for superior performance and high reliability in aerospace applications. For more information, visit www.maxwell.com. Media & Investor Contact: Michael Sund +1 (858) 503-3233; email@example.com SOURCE Maxwell Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV