SunTrust Banks (STI) ($33.84) set a multi-year high at $36.29 back on July 19 then traded as low as $31.59 on Sept. 3. The hold rated regional bank is above its 50-day SMA at $33.33 with a weekly value level at $31.63, a monthly pivot at $34.07 and semiannual risky level at $35.18.
Textron (TXT) ($27.06) set its 2013 high at $31.30 on March 20 then traded to its 2013 low at $24.87 on May 1. The hold rated conglomerate is below its 200-day SMA at $27.82 with a monthly value level at $26.12, a semiannual pivot at $27.66 and quarterly risky level at $34.19.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV