NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Today's buy-and-trade earnings previews cover three companies from the multi-sector conglomerates sector, two from the finance sector and one each in the industrial products and oils-energy sectors.
The ValuEngine valuation warning continues with 77.8% of all stocks being overvalued, 44.2% by 20% or more. 15 of 16 sectors are overvalued 13 by double-digit percentages, nine by 21.3% to 25.8%.
The multi-sector conglomerate sector is 19.2% overvalued with an equal-weight rating. 74.5% of the 51 stocks in this sector have hold ratings.
The finance sector is 19.4% overvalued with an equal-weight rating. 80.9% of the 3061 stocks in this sector have hold ratings.The industrial products sector is 22.8% overvalued with an underweight rating with 40.5% of the 351 stocks in this sector have sell or strong sell ratings.
Reading the TableOV/UN Valued: Stocks with a red number are undervalued by this percentage. Those with a black number are overvalued by that percentage according to ValuEngine. VE Rating: A "1-engine" rating is a strong sell, a "2-engine" rating is a sell, a "3-engine" rating is a hold, a "4-engine" rating is a buy and a "5-engine" rating is a strong buy. Last 12-Month Return (%): Stocks with a red number declined by that percentage over the last 12 months. Stocks with a black number increased by that percentage. Forecast 1-Year Return: Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next 12 months. Stocks with a black number in the table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV