Mediabistro Inc. (Nasdaq:MBIS) today announced the launch of a conference dedicated solely to mobile, Inside Mobile Apps, for December 3-4, 2013 in New York City. Clive Downie, CEO of DeNA West, will serve as the event’s keynote speaker.
Downie’s session, Being Consequential in a Transitory World, will focus on how to build a successful mobile brand through audience engagement. Downie will discuss his belief that the most critical factor for mobile game companies to consider is not monetization, but how to truly engage players.
The conference sessions will tackle issues and explore new opportunities facing mobile apps and games, including monetization, design, marketing, and growth on established and emerging platforms, including iOS, Android, Facebook, and more. View the full program here.
Notable speakers include Chris Golier, Vice President of Mobile Marketing & Strategy NHL; Zaw Thet, Partner, Signia Venture Partners; Zand Ushijima Sr. Manager of User Acquisition, GREE International; Mary Bloom, Sr. Manager of Developer Relations, Tapjoy; Mathieu Nouzareth, CEO and Co-Founder, FreshPlanet Inc.; Eric Setton, Co-founder and CTO, Tango; and Wilson Kriegel, President and COO, Paltalk.Early bird prices end November 6. For more information, visit http://insidemobileappsconference.com. If your company is interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, contact us at email@example.com. About Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. (Nasdaq: MBIS) is a leading Internet media company that provides services for social media, traditional media, and creative professionals, as well as for innovators in the 3D printing and mobile app industries. Service offerings include an online job board, news and analysis, trade shows and events, online and in-person courses, and research products. All current Mediabistro Inc. press releases can be found online at: http://corporate.mediabistro.com/corporate/press.html
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV