- Sales of $753.2 million increased $41.6 million, or 5.8%, from 2012 levels; excluding $15.6 million of sales from the May 2013 acquisition of Challenger Lifts, Inc. (“Challenger”) and $7.3 million of unfavorable foreign currency translation, organic sales increased 4.7%.
- Operating earnings before financial services of $111.3 million, or 14.8% of sales, compares with $96.2 million, or 13.5% of sales, last year.
- Financial services operating earnings of $31.6 million increased $3.7 million from 2012 levels.
- Consolidated operating earnings of $142.9 million, or 17.9% of revenues (net sales plus financial services revenue), increased from $124.1 million, or 16.5% of revenues, last year.
- Net earnings of $84.6 million, or $1.43 per diluted share, compares with net earnings of $74.1 million, or $1.26 per diluted share, a year ago.
Snap-on Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.