CASH AMERICA INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE: CSH), a leading provider of specialty financial services to individuals, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss Third Quarter 2013 results on Thursday, October 24, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (7:00 a.m. Central Time).
This call is being webcast and may be accessed on the Investor Relations section of Cash America’s website located at http://www.cashamerica.com.
About the Company
As of June 30, 2013, Cash America International, Inc. operated 964 total locations offering specialty financial services to consumers, which included the following:
- 827 lending locations in 22 states in the United States primarily under the names “Cash America Pawn,” “SuperPawn,” “Cash America Payday Advance,” and “Cashland;”
- 47 pawn lending locations in central and southern Mexico under the name “Cash America casa de empeño;” and
- 90 check cashing centers (all of which are unconsolidated franchised check cashing centers) operating in 14 states in the United States under the name “Mr. Payroll.”
- in 32 states in the United States at http://www.cashnetusa.com and http://www.netcredit.com;
- in the United Kingdom at http://www.quickquid.co.uk and http://www.poundstopocket.co.uk;
- in Australia at http://www.dollarsdirect.com.au; and
- in Canada at http://www.dollarsdirect.ca.