PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) today announced that management will host its FY’14 Investor Day on Thursday, December 5 th, 2013 from 10:30am to 4:00pm (ET). This event will be held at PTC’s worldwide headquarters in Needham. To register, please contact Kristen Whoriskey at 781-370-5689 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|What:||PTC FY’14 Investor Day|
Thursday, December 5 th, 2013 from 10:30am to 4:00pm (ET)
The audio replay of this event will be archived for public replay until December 15 th, 2013 at www.ptc.com/for/investors.htm.
The presentations will include management’s discussion of PTC’s business and outlook, which may include material projections and other forward looking statements regarding PTC’s anticipated financial results and growth, as well as the development of PTC’s products and markets and other future events. Please note that statements made in the presentation are as of the date of the presentation and PTC does not assume any obligation to update any statements made or the archived presentation. In addition, any forward-looking statements about PTC’s anticipated financial results and growth, as well as about the development of products and markets, are based on current plans and assumptions. Actual results in future periods may differ materially from current expectations due to a number of risks and uncertainties, including those described from time to time in reports filed by PTC with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including PTC’s most recent reports on Form 10-Q and Form 10-K.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV