Watch CodeSmart Reap Revenue Windfall
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Last week I noted that shares of Biozone Pharmaceutical (BZNE.OB), were likely being held down by a burst of indiscriminate selling resulting from a former employee who was looking to get out. I predicted that once the selling ended, the shares would be due for a substantial pop.
The stock did get a slight lift, but remained subdued as selling continued. As predicted, within days, the seller ran out of shares and the stock immediately took off.
Shares of Biozone rose as much as 80% in the past five days. Some of this benefit can also be attributed to the 30% jump in shares of partner Opko Health (OPK) over the same period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV