The Board of Directors of Aqua America, Inc. (NYSE: WTR) declared a quarterly cash dividend payment of $0.152 per share payable on December 1, 2013, to all shareholders of record on November 18, 2013.
The December dividend payment of $0.152 per share is 9 percent higher than the dividend the company paid in December 2012 of $0.140 per share. Aqua has paid a consecutive quarterly dividend for more than 65 years.
Aqua America is one of the largest U.S.-based, publicly-traded water utilities and serves almost 3 million residents in Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas and Virginia. Aqua America is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol WTR. Visit www.aquaamerica.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV