Trade-Ideas: SanDisk (SNDK) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock
- SNDK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $220.2 million.
- SNDK is up 2.5% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SNDK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SNDK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SNDK: Sandisk Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets flash storage card products that are used in various consumer electronics products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.5%. SNDK has a PE ratio of 20.6. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate SanDisk a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for SanDisk has been 4.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. SanDisk has a market cap of $14.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. The stock has a beta of 1.37 and a short float of 8.4% with 5.96 days to cover. Shares are up 38.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates SanDisk as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 43.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- SNDK's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.11 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.10, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Computers & Peripherals industry. The net income increased by 1918.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $12.97 million to $261.79 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1944.43% to $390.79 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SANDISK CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -24.43%.
- The gross profit margin for SANDISK CORP is rather high; currently it is at 50.25%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 17.73% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts