SAN DIEGO, Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRTX) today announced that it is offering to sell 3,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Mirati also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the public offering.
Jefferies LLC and Leerink Swann LLC are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering and Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as lead manager in the offering.
A registration statement relating to the shares to be sold in the offering has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), but has not yet become effective. The shares may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time that the registration statement becomes effective. The registration statement, including the preliminary prospectus relating to the offering, is available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus and, when available, the final prospectus related to the offering, may be obtained from Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10022, or by telephone at (877) 547-6340, or by e-mail at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com or from Leerink Swann LLC, Attention: Syndicate Department, One Federal Street, 37th Floor, Boston, MA 02110, or by telephone at (800) 808-7525, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, the shares in any state or other jurisdiction which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV