WAUKEGAN, Ill., Oct. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCIX), a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products, announced plans to release third-quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, November 7, 2013, after the market closes.
Coleman Cable has scheduled its conference call for Friday, November 8, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. central time. Hosting the call will be Gary Yetman, president and CEO, and Alan Bergschneider, executive vice president and CFO. A live broadcast of Coleman Cable's conference call, along with accompanying visuals, will be available on-line through the Company's Web site at http://investors.colemancable.com/events.cfm . The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Coleman Cable, Inc.Coleman Cable, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products for residential and commercial construction, industrial, OEM, and consumer applications, with operations in the United States, Honduras, and Canada. The Company's broad product offering enables it to provide its customers a single source for many of their wire and cable requirements. It manufactures the majority of its products in nine domestic production facilities and sells products to more than 8,000 active customers in a wide variety of end markets. It operates three segments: Distribution, OEM, and Engineered Solutions. For more information, visit www.colemancable.com . CCIX-G
CONTACT: Investor Contacts: Philip Kranz, Dresner Corporate Services, 312-780-7240, firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV