Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI) today announced that Christoph Stehmann has been named President of Ecommerce and Shipping Solutions at Pitney Bowes. In this newly created position, Stehmann will be responsible for all of the company’s ecommerce and shipping businesses. Previously, Stehmann was President of Document Messaging Technologies (DMT) at Pitney Bowes.
“Christoph possesses deep expertise in global markets and knowledge in the ecommerce, shipping, technology and communications industries,” said Marc Lautenbach, President and CEO, Pitney Bowes. “Ecommerce and shipping are critical to our growth today and going forward. With this announcement, we are aggregating and creating synergy across the most significant new business designs in the company to create new value for our clients and growth for Pitney Bowes. Christoph will help us drive additional growth in these areas as we move ahead to help us unlock value for our clients, shareholders and employees.”
Stehmann was named President of Document Messaging Technologies at Pitney Bowes in June 2012. Previously, Stehmann ran the Document Messaging Technologies business in Europe and led client operations activities in Europe. He joined Pitney Bowes in 2003, following executive roles with global forwarding company Danzas (now a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL) and with global consultancy McKinsey & Company, Inc.
Pitney Bowes also announced today that Lila Snyder is joining the company as President, Document Messaging Technologies, succeeding Stehmann. Snyder joins Pitney Bowes from global consultancy McKinsey & Company, Inc. She will be responsible for leading the company’s global production mail business, which includes the design, manufacturing, installation and service of print and mail equipment. This includes high-speed digital color printers, inserters and sorters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV