Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) will host its third quarter 2013 earnings conference call in a live Webcast for investors, equity analysts, portfolio managers and media representatives at 12:30 p.m. Eastern time/9:30 a.m. Pacific Time on Friday, October 25, 2013. The Webcast will follow the company’s third quarter 2013 earnings news release, which will be issued earlier that morning at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time/5:30 a.m. Pacific Time.
The Webcast can be accessed at www.investors.averydennison.com. A replay will be available following the event.
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging
materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are
an integral part of products used in every major market and industry.
With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 26,000 employees
worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations
that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, the company reported sales from
continuing operations of $6 billion in 2012. Learn more at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV