NORWALK, Conn., Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Medica US today announced the relaunch of CancerNetwork.com – a leading online community and information resource for oncologists and cancer care professionals, and home of the journal ONCOLOGY.
Visitors will now have more flexibility with how and where they access the community. Whether via desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet device, the site will adapt to the device being used. In addition to improved accessibility, a cleaner design and more streamlined interface makes it simpler for healthcare professionals to find the information they need, when they need it – a key feature for busy practitioners whom often need information at the point of patient care.
"As the use of mobile and tablet technology continues to grow within the healthcare industry, we are happy to offer our audience a Cancer Network that is in-line with those technological advances and trends," said Cyndy Finnie, SVP Products & Operations, UBM Medica US. "With the site redesign and new layout, oncology professionals and advertisers will be met with an all-around better online experience."
With the new CancerNetwork.com, visitors will be able to:
- Quickly and easily access the site seamlessly from a desktop computer, iPhone, iPad, Android and other mobile and tablet devices
- Access interviews, video and podcasts right from the homepage via the multimedia feed
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in oncology through Cancer Network's coverage of the industry's leading conferences and meetings
- Read and comment on articles, blogs and reviews
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV