HOUSTON, Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Parker Drilling Company (NYSE: PKD) announced today it intends to report its 2013 Third Quarter financial results on Wednesday, Nov. 6. The Company expects to issue its earnings report that morning and will follow with a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Central time ( 11:00 a.m. Eastern time) to review the details of the report. Those interested in listening to the call by telephone may do so by dialing (480) 629-9818. Alternatively, the call can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://www.parkerdrilling.com.
A copy of the earnings report and related information will be available on the Company's website. A replay of the call can be accessed on the Company's website for 12 months or by telephone from Nov. 6 through Nov. 13 by dialing (303) 590-3030 and using the access code 4645655#.
Parker Drilling (NYSE: PKD) provides rental tools and contract drilling services to the energy industry. The Company's rental tools business supplies premium equipment and well services to operators on land and offshore in the U.S. and in international markets. Drilling Services are provided to operators in the shallow waters of the U.S. Gulf of Mexico utilizing Parker's barge rig fleet and in select international regions and Arctic-like locations utilizing Parker-owned and customer-owned equipment. The Company also provides technical services addressing drilling challenges for E&P customers worldwide. More information about Parker Drilling can be found on the Company's website including operating status reports for the Company's U.S. Rental Tools business and its international and U.S. Gulf of Mexico rig fleets, updated monthly.SOURCE Parker Drilling Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV