DALLAS, Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) is offering super shavings for November travel! You Mustache quick—these low fares are hair today, gone tomorrow! Celebrate these great November shavings and enjoy fares for $100 or less on one-way travel to select destinations nationwide.
Customers can take advantage of these great shavings through Thursday, October 17, 2013, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city, for travel on November 12, 13, 19, and 20, 2013 (check fare rules for restrictions).
As an advocate of great shavings, Southwest Airlines is also offering great deals on vacation packages, cars, and hotels. And that's not all! Rapid Rewards® Members will earn double points nationwide on flights booked through Southwest Airlines and completed by Nov. 21, 2013. Visit www.southwest.com/nationwidedouble to learn more and register for this promotion.
To see the list of available cities, prices, and to take advantage of these special fares, visit www.southwest.com.Examples of Southwest Airlines' low fares include (see Fare Rules below):
- $50 one-way nonstop between Oakland and Las Vegas
- $50 one-way nonstop between Milwaukee and Minneapolis-St. Paul
- $60 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and Orlando
- $60 one-way nonstop between Reno and Los Angeles
- $70 one-way nonstop between Dallas and New Orleans
- $90 one-way nonstop between St. Louis and New York LaGuardia
- $100 one-way nonstop between Austin and Chicago- Midway
- Save up to 40% on Vegas Hotels, plus $60 off you entire package when you book at southwestvacations.com.
- Earn up to 900 points for hotel stays when you book at southwest.com.
- Save up to 35%, plus earn up to 2,400 points, on Avis Car Rentals at southwest.com.