AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Citizens, Inc., (NYSE: CIA) today announced its anticipated schedule for third-quarter 2013 reporting.
On Wednesday, November 6, 2013, Citizens plans to issue its news release regarding third-quarter and nine-month 2013 results. On Thursday, November 7, 2013, Citizens expects to conduct a conference call to discuss operating results at 11:00 a.m. Central Time (noon ET). The conference call will be hosted by Rick D. Riley, Vice Chairman and President, Kay Osbourn, Chief Financial Officer, and other members of the Company's management team.
To participate in the Citizens, Inc. conference call, please dial (888) 503-8169 and ask to join the Citizens' call. We recommend participants dial in three to five minutes before the call is scheduled to begin. A recording of the conference call will be available on Citizens' website at www.citizensinc.com in the Investor Information section under News Release & Publications following the call.
Citizens, Inc. is a financial services company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CIA. The Company utilizes a three-pronged strategy for growth based upon worldwide sales of U.S. Dollar-denominated whole life cash value insurance policies, life insurance product sales in the U.S. and the acquisition of other U.S.-based life insurance companies.FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Heather WietzelInsuranceIR LLC(513) 252-8259 PR@citizensinc.com SOURCE Citizens, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV