1st Source Corporation, parent company of 1st Source Bank, has been named to the prestigious Sandler O’Neill Bank & Thrift Sm-All Stars list, a select group of 31 top performing U.S. publicly-traded banks and thrifts with a market cap below $2.5 billion.
Chris Murphy, 1st Source Chairman, with Sandler O'Neill Bank & Thrift Sm-All Stars football trophy. (Photo: Business Wire)
“I am very pleased with our recognition as one of the top performing banks in the country,” said Christopher J. Murphy III, 1st Source Chairman and CEO. “Since 1863, we’ve been committed to offering outstanding client service, maintaining strong credit quality, and striving for a superior financial performance. This recognition is a result of that commitment and the hard work and dedication of my colleagues at the bank.”
To identify the top performing banks and thrifts in the country, Sandler O’Neill & Partners evaluated 450 publicly traded banks and thrifts with a market cap below $2.5 billion using the criteria of growth, profitability, credit quality and capital strength. Based on the results, only 1st Source Bank and 30 other financial institutions were identified as Sm-All Stars.
1st Source Corporation, parent company of 1st Source Bank, has assets of $4.64 billion and is the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana-southwestern Michigan area. The Corporation includes 76 banking centers in 17 counties, 22 1st Source Bank Specialty Finance Group locations nationwide, nine Trust and Wealth Management locations and nine 1st Source Insurance offices.1st Source common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under “SRCE” and appears in the National Market System tables in many daily newspapers under the code name “1st Src.” For 150 years, 1st Source has been committed to the success of the communities it serves. For more information, visit www.1stsource.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV