Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital, plans to announce third quarter 2013 results on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 in a news release to be issued before the market opens. The release will also be available on the Company’s website at www.mmc.com.
Marsh & McLennan Companies President and CEO Dan Glaser and CFO Mike Bischoff will lead a discussion with investors regarding financial results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time on November 6. The discussion will include a question-and-answer period.
To participate in the teleconference, please dial +1 800 949 2165. Callers from outside the United States should dial +1 719 325 4937. The access code for both numbers is 3881351. The live audio webcast may be accessed at www.mmc.com. A replay of the webcast will be available approximately two hours after the event at the same web address.
MARSH & McLENNAN COMPANIES (NYSE:MMC) is a global professional services
firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk,
strategy, and human capital.
is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management;
Carpenter is a global leader in providing risk and reinsurance
is a global leader in talent, health, retirement, and investment
Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. Marsh & McLennan
Companies’ 54,000 colleagues worldwide provide analysis, advice, and
transactional capabilities to clients in more than 100 countries. The
Company prides itself on being a responsible corporate citizen and
making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. Visit
for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV