Commissioner Goodell, as a huge football fan and someone who understands business, I implore you not to add another Thursday night game just for the sake of increasing ratings. There are other ways to increase revenue and ratings, including expanding the NFL Network to more homes in the country, marketing your product better than you have, continuing to make the game safer for all those involved, and enhancing the in-stadium experience.
By adding another Thursday night game, it would do way more harm than good to the players, and as someone who has been a proponent of player safety, you surely must understand that fact.
--Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York
>Contact by Email.Follow @Chris_Ciaccia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV