Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/18/13, Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH) will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.04, payable on 11/15/13. As a percentage of PGH's recent stock price of $6.35, this dividend works out to approximately 0.63%, so look for shares of Pengrowth Energy Corp to trade 0.63% lower — all else being equal — when PGH shares open for trading on 10/18/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for PGH, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.04 declared by Pengrowth Energy Corp:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from PGH is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 7.56% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of PGH shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, PGH's low point in its 52 week range is $3.82 per share, with $6.63 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $6.34.
Earn a FREE $100 Membership to ValueForum, Just By Telling Us About Your Favorite Stock! (Offer ends 11/10/2013)
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, PGH makes up 1.12% of the First Trust Value Line 100 Exchange-Traded Fund ETF (FVL) which is trading up by about 0.4% on the day Wednesday. In Wednesday trading, Pengrowth Energy Corp shares are currently up about 1.3% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV