ADVISORY, Oct. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
On Thursday, October 17th, UP Global, an organization dedicated to empowering entrepreneurs and their communities, is announcing a commitment to double its impact over the next three years. In acknowledgement of this announcement, the organization and guests will ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell.UP Global is working to help entrepreneurs in 500 cities and 110 countries around the world. Today's commitment, with the help of key partners, will help support UP Global's vision to establish programs and resources for aspiring entrepreneurs in over 1,000 cities around the world by 2016. This significant increase in entrepreneurship globally will result in stronger communities and leadership at the local level and a more connected and thriving global economy in a world that demands shared prosperity and innovations more than ever before. UP Global will commit to operations in each city, offering a platform that connects existing leadership, resources, and entrepreneurs in communities while also delivering some of the best high-impact programs for entrepreneurs in the world, including:
- Startup Weekend: A 54-hour event that educates aspiring entrepreneurs by immersing them in the process of moving an idea to market.
- NEXT: A five-week course for early-stage startup founders to better understand their product or service, become ideal candidates for accelerators or incubators, and fully integrate proven entrepreneurial methodologies.
- Startup Digest: The world's largest curated source of information, news, and resources for anyone interested in entrepreneurship. All content is tailored to reflect the local community, and subscribers receive a personalized digest each week.
- Corporate Connection: A platform that builds connections between startups and corporations based on shared goals and industries. The platform allows startups to develop corporate partnerships, mentoring relationships, client and vendor relationships, and licensing opportunities in new and meaningful ways.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV