SimCorp, a leading provider of investment management solutions and services for the global financial services industry, today announced an upcoming complimentary webinar entitled “Investment decisions based on incomplete data? Where is your IBOR?”. Scheduled for October 23, 2013 at 1:00p.m. EST, the webinar will feature experts from Bank of Montreal (BMO), Cutter Associates and SimCorp.
Participants will include Todd Healy, Head of Investment Operations, BMO Asset Management Corp., Tom Phipps, Principal, Cutter Associates, David Kubersky, Managing Director of SimCorp North America and Howie San from SimCorp’s Strategic Research organization.
The one hour webinar will be a discussion focused on:
- Defining the investment book of record (IBOR)
- Discussing the importance of maintaining an IBOR
- Examining the value an IBOR delivers across the front-, middle- and back-office
“The purpose of this webinar is to highlight the significant challenges that disjointed systems pose to investment managers and discuss the importance of rethinking system landscapes. Having centralized position-keeping and portfolio calculations across all assets by way of an IBOR will ensure improved data quality, timeliness and accessibility, which is crucial for a firm’s ability to have complete data in the investment decision making process,” states Kubersky.To register for the webinar and read more, please visit here. About SimCorp Since 1971, SimCorp has been providing investment and portfolio management software and services to the world’s leading investment managers, asset managers, fund managers, fund administrators, pension funds, insurance funds and wealth managers. SimCorp’s world-class software provides global financial organizations with the tools they need to mitigate risk, reduce cost and enable growth. SimCorp is a global company, regionally covering all of Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen, SimCorp is dedicated to supporting the global investment management industry, its clients and its investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV