PepsiCo reported third-quarter net income of $1.91 billion, or $1.23 a share, compared to $1.9 billion, or $1.21 a share, in the year-ago quarter. Earnings per share of $1.24 beat expectations by 7 cents.
"PepsiCo has delivered double-digit core constant currency earnings per share growth year to date, despite ongoing macro-economic volatility in many markets," said CEO Indra Nooyi in a statement.
In pre-market trading, PepsiCo shares are up 0.63% to $81.11.TheStreet Ratings team rates PepsiCo Inc as a Buy with a ratings score of A. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate PepsiCo Inc (PEP) a BUY. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated."
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: PEP Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV