NetSuite is helping manufacturers, distributors and retailers in the kids' product industry increase performance and profitability by:
- Providing a real-time, 360-degree view of the business by seamlessly integrating financials/ERP, CRM and Ecommerce, thereby empowering businesses to manage their interactions directly with consumers, other businesses and trading partners
- Improving supply chain operations with integrated inventory and order management, and building demand forecasts with real-time data, reducing excess inventory or the risk of stockouts
- Allowing data to flow seamlessly to wholesale distributors and their trading partners, to ensure communication is in lockstep with the same data, audit trails and real-time accuracy at every stage
- Sharing container, pallet, location, forecasting, scheduling and unit-level data with stakeholders, while collaborating on a common cloud platform
- Managing all transactions and associated customer interactions regardless of touchpoint
"Parents may be the most discriminating set of customers in any market, and meeting their high expectations requires superior business performance across the board, from sourcing to logistics, sales and service," said Ranga Bodla, NetSuite Industry Marketing Director. "We're very proud of our growing list of innovative customers in the baby and children's market and congratulate them for their remarkable success in taking full advantage of the transformative power of cloud technology."
Baby and child industry cloud innovators running NetSuite are showcasing their products and success at the ABC Kids Expo on October 15-18 in Las Vegas, Nev., the annual tradeshow for kids industry manufacturers and retailers sponsored by the All Baby & Child association, attracting some 10,000 attendees from more than 60 countries.
Among the expanding NetSuite customer base of baby and children's product makers and sellers exhibiting at the ABC Kids Expo are Belabumbum, Blueberry Diapers, Halo Innovations, Naturepedic and the Orb Factory.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV