PANAMA CITY, Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (Bladex) (NYSE: BLX), announced today a quarterly cash dividend of US$0.30 per share corresponding to the third quarter 2013.
The cash dividend was approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held October 15, 2013, and is payable November 6, 2013 to the Bank's stockholders as of the October 28, 2013 record date.
As of September 30, 2013, Bladex had 38,478,874.59 common shares outstanding of all classes.
Bladex is a supranational bank established in 1975 by the central banks of Latin-American and Caribbean countries, to promote foreign trade finance in the Region. In 1992, Bladex became the first Latin-American bank registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), with the public offering of its Class "E" shares in the international markets.Based in Panama, its shareholders include central banks, state-owned entities and commercial banks from 23 Latin America countries, as well as international banks and private investors. The Bank has offices in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru, and the United States of America, to support the expansion and servicing of its client base, which includes financial institutions and corporations. For further information, please access Bladex's website on the Internet at www.bladex.com or contact: Bladex, Head Office, Torre V, Business Park, Avenida La Rotonda, Urb. Costa del Este, Panama, Republic of PanamaMr. Christopher Schech, Chief Financial OfficerTel.: (507) 210-8630, E-mail: email@example.com
SOURCE Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (Bladex)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV