RAIT Financial Trust (NYSE: RAS) today announced that it expects to release its third quarter 2013 financial results before U.S. stock markets open on Thursday, October 31, 2013 and invites investors and other interested parties to listen to its quarterly results conference call on Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time.
All interested parties can access the live conference call webcast from the home page of the RAIT Financial Trust website at www.raitft.com or by dialing 1.800.591.6942, access code 84813605. For those who are not available to listen to the live call, the replay will be available shortly following the live call on RAIT’s website and telephonically until Thursday, November 7, 2013 by dialing 888.286.8010, access code 79797103.
About RAIT Financial Trust
RAIT Financial Trust is an internally-managed real estate investment trust that provides debt financing options to owners of commercial real estate and invests directly into commercial real estate properties located throughout the United States. In addition, RAIT is an asset and property manager of real estate-related assets. For more information, please visit
www.raitft.com or call Investor Relations at 215.243.9000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV