About Jerry Leigh of California, Inc.
Jerry Leigh, established in 1962, is a family-owned clothing designer, manufacturer, and brand management company with a philosophy of designing fashion that reflects consumer’s lifestyles, utilizing a wide range of brands and licenses. With over 750 employees worldwide, Jerry Leigh distributes to retailers at all tiers of distribution, from boutiques to mass market, and manufacturers apparel for everyone, from toddlers to adults. Its notable roster includes some of the best-known entertainment licensors, as well as contemporary lines David Lerner New York, Isaac Mizrahi New York, and a crowd sourcing division, Blank You Very Much. For more on Jerry Leigh, please visit www.jerryleigh.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV