Wet Seal will support the launch with creative windows and in-store displays, a national print and digital media campaign, and an extensive social media program that includes a variety of contests hosted on the brand’s social platforms. The first contest is live now and offers fans a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles, CA and experience a runway fashion show to view the ‘Crush by ABC Family’ collection, modeled by select 2012 and 2013 Wet Seal Model Search contest winners. Visit www.facebook.com/wetseal for entry details; click here for official contest rules.
The merchandise assortment is being designed and manufactured by long-time DCP licensee, Jerry Leigh, in collaboration with ABC Family stylists and DCP product development teams. The collection will offer a variety of apparel and accessory items ranging from $9.90 to $32.90. Items will be tagged and labeled with ‘Crush by ABC Family’ branding and will flow monthly over the course of the next year. For more information, visit www.wetseal.com.
1 NTI, U.S. ratings, L+7, 5/27/13-8/25/13
About the shows:“Baby Daddy” "Baby Daddy" follows Ben, a young man in his early 20s living the life of a bachelor as a bartender in New York City with his buddy, Tucker, and his brother, Danny, a professional hockey player. Their lives are turned upside down when they come home one day to find a baby girl left on the doorstep by an ex-girlfriend of Ben's. After much deliberation, Ben decides to raise the baby with the help of his friends and his protective and sometimes over-bearing mother, Bonnie, and his close female friend, Riley, who has had a secret crush on him since childhood. Riley is hopeful that Ben will finally take notice, but she doesn't realize that Ben's brother, Danny, is harboring a secret crush on her.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV