Diversification does not eliminate the risk of investment losses.
Schwab ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). SIDCO is not affiliated with Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Learn more at schwab.com/SchwabETFs.
Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. is the investment advisor for Schwab ETFs and an affiliate of the Charles Schwab Corporation.
"SPDR" is a registered trademark of Standard & Poor's Financial Services, LLC ("S&P") and has been licensed for use by State Street Corporation. No financial product offered by State Street or its affiliates is sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by S&P.PowerShares® is a registered trademark of Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC (Invesco PowerShares). Invesco PowerShares and Invesco Distributors, Inc. are indirect, wholly owned subsidiaries of Invesco Ltd. USCF® and the United States Commodity Funds® are registered trademarks of United States Commodity Funds LLC Limited Liability Company Delaware. All rights reserved. (1013-7137) © Copyright 2013 The Charles Schwab Corporation 1 Conditions apply: Trades in ETFs available through Schwab ETF OneSource TM (including Schwab ETFs™) are available without commissions when placed online in a Schwab account. Service charges apply for trade orders placed through a broker ($25) or by automated phone ($5). An exchange processing fee applies to sell transactions. Certain types of Schwab ETF OneSource transactions are not eligible for the commission waiver, such as short sells and buys to cover (not including Schwab ETFs). Schwab reserves the right to change the ETFs we make available without commissions. All ETFs are subject to management fees and expenses. See the pricing guide for additional information. 2 H2 2012 vs. February – September 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV