The BLT Cheeseburger is back on the menu at Jack in the Box® restaurants. For a limited time beginning October 17 at participating locations, Jack in the Box is offering this fan favorite in a value-priced combo meal, which also includes a 20-oz. beverage and small order of fries, for just $4.99, plus tax.
The BLT Cheeseburger, which was very popular among Jack in the Box guests when it was first introduced in early 2012, is loaded with hickory-smoked bacon, shredded lettuce and tomatoes piled on a 100% beef patty along with American cheese, pickles and mayo-onion sauce and served on a sesame seed bun.
“Our BLT Cheeseburger is packed with enough bacon, cheese and fresh produce to satisfy the heartiest of appetites,” said Iwona Alter, Division Vice President of Menu Strategy at Jack in the Box. “And with the combo meal just $4.99, plus tax, the only thing light about the BLT Cheeseburger is the price.”
With the full menu available all day, Jack in the Box guests can enjoy the BLT Cheeseburger any time of the day or night.[ Note to media: Visit the online press room at jackinthebox.com for a high-resolution photo of the BLT Cheeseburger Combo.] About Jack in the Box Inc. Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 21 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary, the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with approximately 600 restaurants in 46 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. For more information on Jack in the Box and Qdoba, including franchising opportunities, visit www.jackinthebox.com or www.qdoba.com. Follow Jack in the Box on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV