TSYS (NYSE: TSS) announced today that Chris Colson, director of Innovation, will speak at the upcoming ATM, Debit & Prepaid Forum, on October 20-23. The theme of this year’s conference is: “Keeping up with the expanding world of payments.”
Colson will present during an Industry Innovation Luncheon on Tuesday, October 22, at 12:00 p.m. PDT. He will provide an overview of the latest prototypes TSYS has to offer, including TSYS Authorization Controls. Colson will also elaborate on the role that innovation plays within the payments (ATM, Debit & Prepaid) space and why open innovation is so important. He will close the session by offering his thoughts on the future of the payment industry and discuss the impact of changing consumer demands to innovation.
The conference will be held at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. For more information, visit http://www.paymentssource.com/conferences/atmdebit/2013.html.
About TSYSAt TSYS, (NYSE: TSS), we believe payments should revolve around people — not the other way around. We call this belief "People-Centered Payments SM." By putting people at the center of every decision we make, TSYS supports financial institutions, businesses and governments in more than 80 countries. Through NetSpend, a TSYS Company, we empower consumers with the convenience, security, and freedom to be self-banked. TSYS offers issuer services and merchant payment acceptance for credit, debit, prepaid, healthcare and business solutions. TSYS’ headquarters are located in Columbus, Georgia, with local offices spread across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. TSYS provides services to more than half of the top 20 international banks, and has been named one of the 2013 World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere magazine. TSYS routinely posts all important information on its website, for more please visit us at www.tsys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV