COLUMBIA, Md., Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) today announced that it won six 2013 Brandon Hall Awards for Excellence in Learning: two Gold awards for Best Use of Blended Learning and Best Use of Video for Learning; two Silver awards for Best Use of Video for Learning and Best Learning Team; and two Bronze awards for Best in Certification Programs and Best Learning Measurement Approach.
GP Strategies, in collaboration with its customers, received awards for the following projects:
- Engineering Excellence Program. Working together with Microsoft, GP Strategies won a Gold award in the Best Use of Blended Learning category. This solution builds skills for designing, testing and updating cloud-based software and includes an illustrated introductory video; a media-rich two-hour introductory elearning course; a series of short, targeted videos; multiple media learning paths; a suite of 51 online lessons; job aids; and a series of customizable instructor-led training (ILT) workshops.
- Windows Phone 8 for Business. Working with Microsoft, GP Strategies won a Gold award in the Best Use of Video for Learning category. GP Strategies designed a training solution for B2B sales reps that reflected the Windows Phone 8 brand, educated sales reps about the new features and convinced sales reps that they could trust Windows Phone 8 enough to recommend it to their enterprise and small business customers.
- Introduction to SCOUT. Working with Hilton Worldwide, GP Strategies won a Silver award in the Best Use of Video for Learning category. GP Strategies designed a training solution that enticed employees to use the SCOUT program, a tool to help employees act as a "scout" and help friends and family book Hilton services, emphasizing the ease of use of the interface and generating excitement for the earning potential available to every employee at Hilton Worldwide.
- Project Torque . Together with General Electric Industrial Solutions (GEIS), GP Strategies won a Silver award in the Best Learning Team category. The Project Torque solution, a multi-year SAP implementation, includes nine core SAP modules and six value streams across 60 countries, 5,000 end users and 12 languages. GP Strategies is GEIS' partner providing educational services in three areas: Strategy Development, Curriculum Development and Deployment & Delivery.
- China Sales and Marketing Academy (CSMA). Together with Microsoft, GP Strategies won a Bronze award in the Best in Certification Programs category. GP Strategies designed a certification program for the Sales, Marketing and Services Group that assesses and validates knowledge and skill levels within the CSMA essential to win business and identify areas where learners need to improve.
- Enterprise Sales and Service System: Closing the User Adoption Gap. With SunTrust Banks, Inc., GP Strategies won a Bronze award in the Best Learning Measurement Approach category. GP Strategies developed a series of interactive simulation-based courses for the bank's ChannelLink platform that increased utilization of the system within SunTrust by over 60%.
"We are extremely proud to honor our 2013 award-winning organizations for their remarkable achievements," said Mike Cooke, Chief Executive Officer of Brandon Hall Group, Inc. "This elite group of organizations excelled in developing measurable, sustainable programs that produced outstanding business results." The entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group Senior Analysts and Executive Leadership based on the following criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation and overall measureable benefits.