NEW YORK, Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GFI Group Inc. (NYSE: GFIG) announced today that it will release its third quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, October 24, 2013 after the U.S. market close.
GFI has scheduled an investor conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Friday, October 25. Those wishing to listen to the live conference call via telephone should dial 1-877-870-4263 in North America and +1 412-317-0790 outside of North America and ask for "GFI".
A live audio web cast of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of GFI's Website. For web cast registration information, please visit: http://www.gfigroup.com. Following the conference call, an archived recording will be available at the same site.About GFI Group Inc. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE: "GFIG") is a leading provider of wholesale brokerage services, clearing services, electronic execution and trading support products for global financial markets. GFI Group Inc. provides brokerage services, market data, trading platform and analytics software products to institutional clients in markets for a range of fixed income, financial, equity and commodity instruments. Headquartered in New York, GFI was founded in 1987 and employs more than 2,000 people with additional offices in London, Paris, Nyon, Hong Kong, Seoul, Singapore, Manila, Tokyo, Sydney, Cape Town, Santiago, Bogota, Buenos Aires, Lima, Mexico City, Dubai, Dublin, Tel Aviv, and Sugar Land (TX). GFI Group Inc. provides services and products to over 2,600 institutional clients, including leading investment and commercial banks, corporations, insurance companies and hedge funds. Its brands include GFI SM, GFInet®, CreditMatch®, GFI ForexMatch®, EnergyMatch®, FENICS®, Starsupply®, Amerex®, Trayport® and Kyte®. Forward-looking Statement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV