LOS ANGELES, Oct. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE:CSE) will release its earnings results for the third quarter of 2013 on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 before the markets open.
CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE:CSE), through its wholly owned subsidiary CapitalSource Bank, makes commercial loans to small and middle-market businesses nationwide and offers depository products and services in 21 retail branches in southern and central California. CapitalSource, headquartered in Los Angeles, had total assets of $8.7 billion and total deposits of $5.9 billion as of June 30, 2013. For more information, visit www.capitalsource.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Dennis Oakes Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications (212) 321-7212 email@example.com Media Relations: Michael Weiss Director of Communications (301) 841-2918 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV