MILPITAS, Calif., Oct. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intersil Corporation (Nasdaq:ISIL) will announce third quarter financial results on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 after market close. An earnings webcast will follow the release at 1:45 p.m. Pacific Time. Necip Sayiner, Intersil's president and chief executive officer, and Rick Crowley, chief financial officer, will provide details on the company's third quarter financial performance, as well as the outlook for the fourth quarter of 2013.
To access the webcast, please visit the company's investor relations website at ir.intersil.com. Participants can also dial (866) 713-8563 or +1 (617) 597-5311 and enter the pass code 62748871.
A replay of the webcast will be available for two weeks following the conference call on the company website, or may be accessed by dialing (888) 286-8010, international dial +1 (617) 801-6888, using the pass code 97857819.About Intersil Intersil Corporation is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance analog, mixed-signal and power management semiconductors. The company's products address some of the largest markets within the industrial and infrastructure, personal computing and high-end consumer markets. For more information about Intersil or to find out how to become a member of our winning team, visit our website and career page at www.intersil.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact Shannon Pleasant, VP Corporate Communications Phone: (512) 382-8444 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV